Death Note vs Code Geass?

Naiwen

Which is better and why? Personally, I prefer DN because of its supernatural elements in it.

A tie.....The first season of Death Note is far better than that of Code Geass, but, the second season of CG is far better than that of DN....

MadaraUchiha said:
A tie.....The first season of Death Note is far better than that of Code Geass, but, the second season of CG is far better than that of DN....

I agree with you.

I would go with death note.
Code geass doesn't really amaze you as much as code geass.

Death note by far for me.
The first season of CG was great but the second one was an absolute train wreck.
The ending saved it.

Blossom said:
The first season of CG was great but the second one was an absolute train wreck.
The ending saved it.

Some other people said the opposite blossom. They believed that the starting ruined the show.
Anyway, it's been a long time. How are you? :D

Hahaha I was looking for this topic, I bet you find this on every anime forum . Anyways my vote goes to Geass

Servo said:
Hahaha I was looking for this topic, I bet you find this on every anime forum . Anyways my vote goes to Geass

you don't like death note, my man? xD
you are very weird in a way

Star_Of_Hope said:
Some other people said the opposite blossom. They believed that the starting ruined the show.
Anyway, it's been a long time. How are you? :D

I know,I kinda like both the beginning and end,it's some of the middle part that puts down CG for me. It was sometimes boring and often predictable I also kinda spoiled the anime a bit for myself but eh

Same old same old,busy with life and stuff~
You?

MadaraUchiha said:
Hi, long time......

Yeah for some reason I randomly decided to bring this old dusty account out of the vault.
How you been?

Blossom said:
I know,I kinda like both the beginning and end,it's some of the middle part that puts down CG for me. It was sometimes boring and often predictable I also kinda spoiled the anime a bit for myself but eh

You?

Yeah for some reason I randomly decided to bring this old dusty account out of the vault.
How you been?

Welcome back. You came back after an year?
That's a really long time.

Blossom said:
You?

The middle part? Tat's pretty unusual :D
Are you into detective anime then?
I am fine and I have been watching an anime named glass mask these days, after reading couple of reviews :D

Blossom said:

You?

How you been?

Even if that reason is random, it's for a good one......I'm doing fine, and what about you? Still watching anime and stuff?

Naiwen said:
You meant DN, right?
Yes. Death note. I am a troll remember?
Blossom said:
The ending saved it.
The ending was sad. The first thought that occurred to me, after looking at your signature was "That thing turned bald!"

MadaraUchiha said:
Even if that reason is random, it's for a good one......I'm doing fine, and what about you? Still watching anime and stuff?

Yah! Just started One Punch Man and really looking forward to watching Psycho pass soon too

Smokey said:
Welcome back. You came back after an year?
That's a really long time.

Yeah~ Idk why I randomly decided to bring this old ass account out haha
Don't expect me to be too active tho :/

Testaccount said:
Yes. Death note. I am a troll remember?
The ending was sad. The first thought that occurred to me, after looking at your signature was "That thing turned bald!"
Lol thanks for planting that in my head,and here I was thinking it looked so aesthetic.

Blossom said:
Yah! Just started One Punch Man and really looking forward to watching Psycho pass soon too

Lol thanks for planting that in my head,and here I was thinking it looked so aesthetic.

i don't remember meeting you before.
i want you to be active so that i can get to know you more.
now you will remember those words often.

Blossom said:

Hmm, I hope you write a review on One Punch Man, and I highly recommend Psycho-pass......

MadaraUchiha said:
Hmm, I hope you write a review on One Punch Man, and I highly recommend Psycho-pass......

come on my man xD
psycho pass isn't for gentle ladies like @Blossom
it's too violent.

Back