What are you doing right now?

Waiting on a Dominos to arrive so I'm writing a bot in Bash to scrape some game deals off subreddits and post them on my site in the meantime.

apathy said:
Waiting on a Dominos to arrive so I'm writing a bot in Bash to scrape some game deals off subreddits and post them on my site in the meantime.

be careful about the copyright
and i am sure you are always careful just be more careful and i don't get it completely lol

Blackangel said:
be careful about the copyright
and i am sure you are always careful just be more careful and i don't get it completely lol
Nothing wrong with a friendly reminder, so thank you Angel. I'll be formatting them in a way that makes it clear we're just reposting it from somewhere else.

apathy said:
Nothing wrong with a friendly reminder, so thank you Angel. I'll be formatting them in a way that makes it clear we're just reposting it from somewhere else.

that's cool
then you don't need to worry about legal issues at all. that's great apathy.

Right now I'm trying to help pick out PC parts for a friend who wants to build a computer.

HannahCN said:
Posting here, listening to the Initial D OST, and getting ready to head out in an hour or so.

what's that hannah?
and i am not able to understand that lol? d gra man? and cool you still got an hour for me

Blackangel said:
what's that hannah?
and i am not able to understand that lol? d gra man? and cool you still got an hour for me

Soundtrack from the anime called Initial D - racing anime.

Waiting on a Dominos to arrive and posting on sites, think I'll probably vacuum my floor afterwards.

Converting a movie so my sister can watch it on her PS4, and posting on sites in the meantime.

Waiting on food to cook and catching up on forums. I'm struggling to decide what I should spend the evening playing.

Back