Toy Story 4 Review

MadaraUchiha

Akatsuki
Staff member
Watched this movie on Friday. I was skeptical going in because Toy Story 3 had a very good ending to the trilogy and all three movies were genuinely great and I didn't want the franchise to be ruined. But this movie was pretty amazing, as good as the other three. Obviously the animation was phenomenal.
The story focuses on a new kid named Bonnie and a new toy named Forky and a road trip they embark on. Forky was a great character and was fortunately wasn't annoying, but the best part of the movie is easily the relationship between Woody and Bo Peep when they are re-united with each other. And the second act was a surprise, something different from what's been done in previous movies. Also it's extremely funny, and I didn't expect to laugh as much as I did. My only complaint was that Buzz didn't get as many scenes. 
The most important part of the movie was gonna be how they end it and they end it in the best way possible, it was pretty emotional and was done really well. Overall this was a great movie that exceeded my expectations and I really recommend watching it.
I think it's better if you go in blind and not watch any trailers, I feel they spoil a little bit.
8.5/10 if you want a score.

BurnsyCEO said:
Toy story being emotional isn't something i thought I'd hear.
Just the ending plus there are some good scenes in the first 3 parts as well. Like Jessie's flashback in Toy Story 2.
Demon_skeith said:
good to hear it was good, so is part 5 all setup?

Nah looks like this is the end. Would be disappointing if we get one after this, the ending was really really satisfactory.

i didn't want to watch it and i loved the third movie ending .
but after reading this, i thinking of watching it.

MadaraUchiha said:
Don't think anybody wanted to watch really but it really surprised me.
that would be good.
if it's a good movie, then it deserves a watch. i am going to watch it this weekend

Back