Permanent hosting for Madara's reviews

Sindar

Hey, Madara! Sorry for posting in this specialized area, you can move this post to wherever you want. 

I wanted to suggest that you save your reviews while the forum is still hosted and maybe post them somewhere online for a permanent keep. They are pretty well written, and you developed this easy to understand structure of your reviews, I feel it would be a shame if they all get lost. If you don't know where to easily host them (and don't wanna bother trying different hostings),  you could make a wordpress.com account, they provide free hosting with 3 Gb of space - more than enough for thousands of reviews. You would be able to copy-paste them there too, the user interface is pretty simple.

Sorry for butting in with my suggestions ^^/

That would be a nice idea but I have been thinking of using something like nbf. I will make some page and give full-rights to ma-chan. You can have disqus there and you can post reviews and stuff. I wouldn't want you to go with wordpress for various reasons but it would be your call ma-chan

Actually, I completely forgot about this. If @Claraviolet you are gonna create something like NBF, that would be great, and if not, I'll save it in WordPress.
Thank you for reminding me, you know. I'm probably not gonna watch a movie in theatres till November, so, I may have completely forgotten about this section. I did make a lot of effort in writing these, and it would be a bummer if they get lost. Anyway, thank you.

Claraviolet said:
That would be a nice idea but I have been thinking of using something like nbf. I will make some page and give full-rights to ma-chan. You can have disqus there and you can post reviews and stuff. I wouldn't want you to go with wordpress for various reasons but it would be your call ma-chan

MadaraUchiha said:
Actually, I completely forgot about this. If @Claraviolet you are gonna create something like NBF, that would be great, and if not, I'll save it in WordPress.
Thank you for reminding me, you know. I'm probably not gonna watch a movie in theatres till November, so, I may have completely forgotten about this section. I did make a lot of effort in writing these, and it would be a bummer if they get lost. Anyway, thank you.

Elvis said:
What's NBF?

narutobleach-fans.webs.com or something like that.
I know that the naming is too stupid...but as it was my first project....I didn't know better.

But if you want to move to a better host, I highly doubt they would give your data and files from the server sindar. You will be using their services indefinitely.

Elvis said:
You're admins on AMF, but you don't promote your websites in the promotion section?

Claraviolet said:

narutobleach-fans.webs.com or something like that.
I know that the naming is too stupid...but as it was my first project....I didn't know better.

But if you want to move to a better host, I highly doubt they would give your data and files from the server sindar. You will be using their services indefinitely.

No hurry.

Claraviolet said:

Back