June anime 2017 barakamon

MadaraUchiha said:
Alright. And, thanks for the review, Nel.

It's not much of a review. I am just warning you about what to expect. If. You dislike this next time pick my recommendation

Nel said:
It's not much of a review. I am just warning you about what to expect. If. You dislike this next time pick my recommendation
I will definitely keep that in mind next time.

MadaraUchiha said:
I see. I'll watch it today I guess. Is it slice of life or romance or comedy.

It's slice of Life and comedy. Do you have preferences for genres?

MadaraUchiha said:
Except for echi, harem, yaoi, yuri, shonen ai, etc., I don't mind watching anything.

I can understand yaoi, yuri, echi and harem. But why shonen ai? You wouldn't mind watching shoujo ai then?

Nel said:
I can understand yaoi, yuri, echi and harem. But why shonen ai? You wouldn't mind watching shoujo ai then?
I'm not a romantic, but, I do like watching romance in anime. That's one of the main reasons why I like Steins;Gate. If there's no echi stuff, etc, in Shounen ai, I'd definitely give it a try.

MadaraUchiha said:
I'm not a romantic, but, I do like watching romance in anime. That's one of the main reasons why I like Steins;Gate. If there's no echi stuff, etc, in Shounen ai, I'd definitely give it a try.
@Sindar and I talked about it

MadaraUchiha said:
That's because I don't know what shoujo ai is. And, Chibi? Eh, I'll pass.

Shoujo ai the opposite of shounen ai. When I said, chibi, it's with respect to some scenes. There isn't any anime out there, that works only with chibi faces, as far as I know.

Nel said:
Shoujo ai the opposite of shounen ai. When I said, chibi, it's with respect to some scenes. There isn't any anime out there, that works only with chibi faces, as far as I know.

I see. I'm not one for cutesy-cutesy, they make me cringe.

MadaraUchiha said:
I see. I'm not one for cutesy-cutesy, they make me cringe.

Just watch one episode and drop it if you are not into it. It's got a story too.

Back