hw, get help with homework

Prince

basicly, you stuck in a questin, you can get help

not by me, i'm stupid and younger then all of you

smoker said:
it depends on the question you ask...we will help you for sure :)

i'll do it myself, it's a reading question any way, i'm not gonna wright 9600 stinken words JUST for ONE page of SEVEN answers

smoker said:
ahahah smart choice.

you can upload pic too

to lazy, but i have 3 test tomorrow, 1 on tue, and 1 on wed, plus hw that's due tomorrow and tue wich is really a study guide

Considering I am taking level 300 and level 400 classes in Psychology in college, I don't think anyone here has that knowledge. Though good luck with this thread.

I'd say if you have a homework question - just make a new thread, cause that would be easier to notice =)

woah....cool....but....lol....my home works are mostly physical works...or geological drawings....:p....but i can offer some help in other matters....if i can..;)

dfarmer2001 said:
It's probably to late now, but if it's just one question your having trouble on just guess.

yea, that's what i always do, though if you don't mind me asking, why are you mad? or angry or whatever

To be honest I cannot even remember why I set my mood to angry. It was about something but I cannot remember what.

Star_Of_Hope said:
Prince said:
yea, that's what i always do, though if you don't mind me asking, why are you mad? or angry or whatever

What makes you come to that conclusion?

on his/her moon thing, it showed he was mad at the time

dfarmer2001 said:
To be honest I cannot even remember why I set my mood to angry. It was about something but I cannot remember what.

oh, ok! that's fine

Um. I really wished I could remember what I was mad about. I would like to know myself. :(
But I know I am getting angry trying to figure out what I was angry about. lol.

Oh I remember what I was made about! I just had a notification pop up with someone replying to a thread that I commented in. I was trying to figure out this guys profile picture, who and where it came from and couldn't. I told him I was getting angry.. Yea. I remember!! HAHA! I'M NOT MAD ANYMORE!! IM OFFICIALLY HAPPY.

Back