Best websites to read manga

i recommend webcomics app.
it's free but you have to wait and collect the coins to continue reading.

[quote="BlueFog2019" pid='131096' dateline='1554463332']

Some series like kingdom got new chapter every week, some series like captain tsubasa and DB Super got new chapter every month, and some series like tekken chinmi got abandoned
[/quote]

i think you misunderstood me.
there are many manga that are available for us to read, only if we pay but in mangago they are available but it takes some time to see the updates. do you have them in manganelo?

Angel said:
i think you misunderstood me.
there are many manga that are available for us to read, only if we pay but in mangago they are available but it takes some time to see the updates. do you have them in manganelo?

Ohh... well same like mangago it's all free. As for the update speed i can't really answer because that's the only site i use so i can't give comparison

BlueFog2019 said:
Ohh... well same like mangago it's all free. As for the update speed i can't really answer because that's the only site i use so i can't give comparison

that's all good.
there are so many to choose from and we would never run out of manga. where are you from bluefog?
are you a man or woman?

BlueFog2019 said:
Um.. i'm a guy, from Indonesia
just trying to get know you.
will you make an intro thread? people would welcome you and non manga fans don't visit the manga section much

Okay so there are many mangas which have been completed on manga toon but the translation isn't that great
If you check it out let me know what you think :)

@angel you might like some of the stuff on here ;)
@nameless there are a lot of vampire stuff here..have a look :)

blackrose said:
Okay so there are many mangas which have been completed on manga toon but the translation isn't that great

i am sorry but i don't get it.
you mean to say about the manga websites to read? or do you have any good manga names for me.

blackrose said:

Thanks man.
I will take a look at them. I am not looking for manga but I wouldn't turn down a good manga

Cool
Well to be honest when I saw the amount of vampire stuff there was I just couldn't help but tag you

Angel said:
i am sorry but i don't get it.
you mean to say about the manga websites to read? or do you have any good manga names for me.

I mean that there are a lot of cute looking bl mangas on there...very cute looking ;)

blackrose said:
Cool
Well to be honest when I saw the amount of vampire stuff there was I just couldn't help but tag you

I mean that there are a lot of cute looking bl mangas on there...very cute looking ;)

now you know why i am obsessed with bl.
i might not have liked it so much, if bl is always about grizzly and the hair

I haven't been reading any manga but I have read some in MangaEden long back. It's nothing special and I just got recommended to it. I was too used to it, to move to some other website.

I see.
I should probably make a list and keep that in the first post for easy access.
Thank you for the feedback

man... manga stream has been taken down completely now...

I was reading Blade of the Immortal: Bakumatsu Arc

and now I can forget about that series -_-
New chapters are no where to read anymore (T_T)

Back