Demon Slayer Film Brings Highest Revenues Since January to Japanese Theaters

gemxtria

V.I.P. Member

During the opening weekend of the film, Japanese theaters allowed full attendance in theaters. Seating restrictions in Japanese theaters were first implemented in May to facilitate social distancing due to COVID-19 concerns. In September, the Japanese government approved measures to ease restrictions on seating at stage and film theaters.

Demon_skeith said:
Kind of crazy how popular this is, I wonder what the main attraction is?
It's crazy. I only got half way through before i gave up but i'm thinking i didn't give it a chance. But people are literally calling it the next Dragon Ball or Naruto

gemxtria said:
It's crazy. I only got half way through before i gave up but i'm thinking i didn't give it a chance. But people are literally calling it the next Dragon Ball or Naruto
I never like saying "it gets good" but it does get really good when you get to Tsuzumi Mansion arc(episode 11), but really made it so popular was the arc after that, especially episode 19.

MadaraUchiha said:
I never like saying "it gets good" but it does get really good when you get to Tsuzumi Mansion arc(episode 11), but really made it so popular was the arc after that, especially episode 19.
I can't remember why i stopped. I was sort of enjoying it but i think something happened and i stopped for a week or 2 and never got back into it. Maybe that's tomorrow s job. It'll only take a day to watch it all

gemxtria said:

I wouldn't say Naruto, but it reminds me of Bleach being good.

Don't you enjoy the anime movie on cinema in your country?
It's not yet in my country because of Corona, LOL. I heard that movie released news since one year ago and can't wait anymore to enjoy it on cinema.
In order to make the perfect show for release date with Kimetsu no yaiba fan, especially Nezuko fan (haha), I prepared for my self a sweatshirt combine Nezuko & Christmas event =))
You can have one like me at https://demonslayershop.com
It's really really nice, I swear. You can make your move and try it on. Good luck :))

[quote="nezukopaka" pid='231504' dateline='1607854584']
Don't you enjoy the anime movie on cinema in your country?
It's not yet in my country because of Corona, LOL. I heard that movie released news since one year ago and can't wait anymore to enjoy it on cinema.
In order to make the perfect show for release date with Kimetsu no yaiba fan, especially Nezuko fan (haha), I prepared for my self a sweatshirt combine Nezuko & Christmas event =))
You can have one like me at https://demonslayershop.com
It's really really nice, I swear. You can make your move and try it on. Good luck :))
[/quote]

These are cool. What’s the shipping cost to UK?

Back